We will help you live your life better
Are you ventilated with a tracheostomy or a facemask?
Do you suffer from recurrent lung infections? Shortness of breath?
We have another way. It’s called BCV.
No tracheostomy, No facemask.
Buffalo Respiratory Therapy is the exclusive provider for the Hayek BCV in the Buffalo area
With BCV you can eat, drink, and talk while receiving the respiratory support that you need. BCV is in most cases is just as effective, with absolutely no known side effects!
BCV provides complete ventilation in the most natural way possible. It helps to eliminate secretions and can help you avoid infections.
We can help remove the limitations imposed on you or a loved one by traditional therapy or ventilation methods.
Biphasic Cuirass Ventilation can be used in a variety of ways.
- Full time, mandatory ventilation.
- Periods of controlled ventilation to ease the effort and work of breathing.
- Nocturnal Ventilation.
- Use of secretion clearance modes to mobilize and expel secretions.
BCV is successfully used on patients with
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Duchenes Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Guillain Barre
- Plus more!